Jerry LePre is a highly effective and award-winning journalist, speaker, trainer, coach, and author (seven result-oriented books) who engages and energizes individuals and organizations to GO THE EXTRA YARD and EMPOWER THE CHAMPION WITHIN. His books and presentations have been used as talent development and compliance resources for fortune 100 companies, schools, and churches both in the US (including Bethany Church – Baton Rouge) and Europe.
The inspirational POP TO THE TOP messages created by this entertaining New Orleans native (Jesuit and Loyola) blend uplifting stories, local culture, scripture, and humor with easy-to-implement solutions to empower your V.A.L.U.E. Core. (Vision, Attitude, Love, Understanding, Energy).
Jerry’s result-oriented presentations are not just about motivation; they are focused on transformation.
A Few of Jerry’s Highlight Achievements
- Segment host of WYES TV’s Pulse New Orleans (with Bill Capo).
- Received the Key to the City of New Orleans for academic excellence.
- Named in Who’s Who of New Orleans as top Risk Management Executive.
- Served as a Director of Ochsner Health Plan (OHP).
- Developed talent development training and compliance for Fortune 100 companies.
- Drug Abuse Awareness Programs used by schools and international companies.
- Served as Director of Risk Management for International Consulting firm (100+ locations).
- Featured on TV and national radio (Family Focus) as a stewardship expert.
- Author of seven result-oriented books (Available on Amazon).
- Louisiana Press Association multiple award winner.
- Featured columnist SideLINES with Grid Week (Football Periodical).
- Board of Directors / National Speakers Association (NSA) NOLA Regional Chapter (2016-17).
- Founder of Joyful Life Publishing